Art & Design
Art & Design Statement:
Art at Robert Kett Primary gives our children opportunities to express their creativity. Through art, children will gain the knowledge and skills to investigate, experiment and create their own pieces of work, expressing their own personalities and experiences. They will develop these skills through the disciplines of drawing, painting, printmaking, collage, textiles and 3D.
- Children to become confident artists, expressing their creativity to the best of their ability
- To be comfortable in expressing their thoughts and emotions through the medium of art.
- To develop skills and knowledge across many different mediums of art.
- To study the work of different artists
- To observe and evaluate their own work and that of others
- To develop a life-long love of art
Please click on each road map tile to see the art and design journey at Robert Kett Primary School