Vision & Aims
‘Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.’ Joel A. Barke
Robert Kett Primary School
Our vision is for all children to be healthy, happy and safe - to achieve and feel valued.
Our School Aims
Our aims encapsulate everything our school is about. They are not targets but our expectations of what will happen in school on a daily basis to enable us to achieve our vision.
- To provide our children with high quality teaching, allowing children to become confident and independent learners.
- To encourage strong links between home and school and to work in partnership with parents and carers, as well as other professionals.
- To develop a sense of community by teaching children to respect themselves and others and by learning together.
- To encourage our children to challenge themselves and take risks, enabling them to build the resilience to succeed throughout their lives and have high aspirations.
- To provide a nurturing, secure and inclusive environment helping children develop their self esteem.
- To promote and model high standards of behaviour and behaviours for learning through the development of their moral understanding and social skills.
- To provide a stimulating, creative and appropriate curriculum, helping our children develop an understanding of the world and a lifelong love for learning.
- To provide equality of opportunity to enable the development of the whole child and celebrate their uniqueness.