We feel that it is important to broaden a child’s experience, and we can help to do this on educational visits.
Currently, the school arranges a number of day-long visits linked to our topics, and previous trips have included:
- Reception visit to Gressenhall and Banham Zoo
- a year 1 trip to Stranger's Hall
- a year 3 visit to West Stow
- a year 4 visit to explore Roman Colchester
- a year 5 visit to experience Vikings at Norwich Castle
- a year 6 visit to The Natural History Museum
But it is the school’s residential trips which offer the children the opportunity to experience time away from home.
Charges are generally made for school trips, but please read our policy for charging.